The Speakers’ Preview room is opened as follows:
|SATURDAY||31 August 2019||08:00-20:30|
|SUNDAY||1 SEPTEMBER 2019||07:30-18:30|
|MONDAY||2 SEPTEMBER 2019||07:30-19:00|
|TUESDAY||3 SEPTEMBER 2018||08:00-12:00|
|INFORMATION FOR SPEAKERS & CHAIRMEN|
One hostess is assigned to each session room. They are all at your disposition and are in charge of the smooth running of your session.
|SPECIFIC INFORMATION FOR SPEAKERS|
· The Speakers’ Preview Room is located in Ground Floor behind the Registration Desk (conference room with glass wall). Speakers are kindly requested to provide their PC formatted USB keys (PowerPoint presentations to use) to the Speakers’ Preview Room centre at least two hours before their session. All conference rooms contain state-of-the-art technical equipment.
· Please ensure to be ready in front of the session hall 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the session in order to meet the chairmen and discuss the session format
· All presentations must be in English. There are no simultaneous translation facilities. Please speak slowly and clearly throughout your presentation to help those who are not of English mother tongue
· Please keep to the time allocated to your presentation and follow the instructions given by your session chairman
· For safety and security reasons, no-one will be allowed to stand in the back of the session halls
|SPECIFIC INFORMATION FOR CHAIRMEN|
· Speakers in your session have been asked to report in front of the session hall 10 minutes before the scheduled start of the session. Please use this time to confirm the format of your session
· We urge you to begin the session on time. If one of the two chairmen is missing at the beginning, start straight away and inform the hostess. Please keep strictly to the time for your session as set out in the Final Programme. Be firm in having speakers respecting their allocated presentation time
· Should a speaker not arrive for his/her presentation, please fill in the additional time with discussion or take a temporary adjournment and continue with the next presentation at the scheduled time advertised in the Final Programme. This is most important because delegates will rely on precise timing as they move between sessions
· All presentations must be in English as this is the language of the Congress. Simultaneous translation is not provided. Please therefore ensure that you and the speakers speak slowly and clearly all the time to help those who are not of English mother tongue.
· At the beginning of the session, please ask the audience to turn off all mobile phones and pagers
· For safety and security reasons, no-one will be allowed to stand in the back of the session halls.
· If you are giving a presentation yourself during the session, please look carefully at the “Information for Speakers”